NuStage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.5.2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and company
- contact information including email address and phone number
- usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed [for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services]. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding products and/or services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is Legitimate Interests.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
You have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you withdraw consent to consent-based processing
- the processing is for direct marketing purposes
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Exclusions to the right to erasure include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are sent to and are stored on your computer's hard drive. They are used to identify you when you visit the site, and to make your use of the site more convenient for you. Cookies are used to remember usernames, passwords and preferences and to deliver a faster and more personalised service.
Webocard's website and service only uses first party cookies to gather analytics and usage data for our website, with the ultimate aim of improving the experience for our users.
Through the use of "cookies" the service may automatically collect some technical information which is not personally identifiable. Examples of this may include the type of Internet browser you are using and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site. We may aggregate this type of information for market research purposes and to improve our website.
Many Internet browsers allow you to set them to warn you before a cookie is stored or to block cookies altogether.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
NuStage Ltd. will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.