Each WEBOCARD Online Shop covers essential consumer requirements and follows best practices. That guarantees a certain quality of the services, as well as consumer protection, and creates mutual loyalty between the customer and retailer.
At Check Out stage, the shop presents detailed information about the order value - total amount, including any extra costs for delivery or payment charges (if applicable). The final amount to be paid is clearly stated - without any needs of additional calculations by the customer or extra value added at the point of actual transaction.
The Online Shop offers detailed information about any aspect of shopping from there, terms and conditions, retailer legal information, and any other terms and regulations related to retailer-consumer relationship, including:
- General Terms and Conditions
- Clear and concrete terms, methods and prices for delivery
- Detailed information about payment methods
- Detailed information regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
- Information about the legal entity representing online stores, including company name, registration number, business address, etc.
- Customer care contacts, including a phone number, business address and other related information, and not just a simple feedback form.
- Detailed product's warranty terms description (if applicable)
- Order making guidance
and any other significant information regarding the shopping experience, consumer rights, and their possible obligations.